martes, 26 de agosto de 2014

SomeTimes!



Sometimes, I just start to think.



Sometimes, when i just bored or isn't anything to do,
 I start to think about my future,
 I start to think about my dreams,
 and what Im doing for all come true,
 I just look back,
 and I remember how was my life after the multiple changes,
 also I remember the people who were with me,
 every single person who I met, every places that I saw,
 and every fabulous moments that I felt, that I lived...

 I'm so speechless right now,
 I've been feeling lucky, blessed,
 Call it how you want, 3 years ago,
 Never would I have imagined that I would write this text,

 And Never would I have imagined that I would have so many satisfactions and accomplishments in my short life.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario